09/01/2024 - 05/02/2024 (Extended till 16/02/2024)
06/02/2024 - 13/02/2024 (Extended till 23/02/2024)
To provide the greatest opportunity for dentists to enter the competition and to allow them to demonstrate their best clinical work under three categories:
Implant, Esthetics, Restorative
Awards & Prizes
- Free entry to Digital Smile Conference 2.0
- Present your work at DSC 2.0
The Competition for dentists aims to promote, recognise, celebrate, and reward excellence in clinical practice demonstrated by dentists in the area of implant, restorative and esthetics dentistry.
- Entries must be made through The Online Competition Portal. Entries made by any other means e.g., emails will be automatically rejected.
- Entrants cannot enter multiple submissions during the competition period.
- Categories: Entrants should choose from one of the three categories into which to submit their entry: Implant, Restorative or Esthetic Dentistry.
- The projects must be individual efforts by the applicant.
- Entries must be in English.
- Entries must be submitted no later than the closing date of the Competition, which is 5th February 2024. Any submissions received after this date will not be considered.
- All entries must include no more than 5 image files with JPG/JPEG format with resolution in 300 dpi, file size NOT greater than 5MB and a 150-word submission describing the project. The entry must have a title.
- Entries must adhere to the word limit requirement. Entries that exceed the word limit may be disqualified.
- Submissions must be the original work of the entrant and must not include any unreferenced copyrighted material plagiarised from another source.
- Submissions must be made via the Competition’s official Portal.
- Submissions must be made according to the Competition guidelines stated on the Competition’s official Portal
- All submissions will be reviewed by the organisers before display on the voting page
- All materials related to the Competition, including the entries, shall become the property of the Competition, and may be used at the sole discretion of the Competition organisers.
Awards, Prizes and Recognition
- Winners will be notified of the results via email.
- Prizes will be awarded for entries with the highest votes for each category. Each winner will receive voucher of HKD 1,000 provided by Vanguard Lab and a certificate. The best entries will be exhibited on the event day.
- Winners will be invited to present their entries at the Digital Smile Conference 2.0
General Terms & Conditions
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize won by an entrant is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other prizes.
- The organisers of the Competition will have the right to disqualify any entries for any reason and any disqualified entries will not be eligible for any prizes.
- Entrants agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations while participating in the Competition.
- The Competition organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entrant that is deemed to violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws or regulations.
- The Competition organisers reserve the right to modify or amend the rules and regulations of the Competition at any time.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Competition and the winners must agree to participate in such activity on HKSED's reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by HKSED, after the closing date of the Competition for a period of 12 months, of the voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by HKSED and its related companies). In entering the Competition, all entrants agree to the same.